Terms and Conditions
The term “Sea Sure Ltd” or “us” or “we” or "SHOCK-WBV" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Clock Tower Works Shore Road Warsash Southampton SO31 9GQ The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Un-authorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sea Sure’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
• Any pictures and information cannot be copied or taken for any use in publications without Sea Sure’s written permission.
In these terms and conditions:- The Company means Sea Sure Ltd. The Buyer means the corporate entity, firm or person seeking to purchase Goods from the Company.
As a manufacturer and stock holder our policy is to have a good stock holding at all times; however should we have to back-order any of your items for more than 8 days we will contact you.
• Delivery Options:
• Deliveries to UK mainland (ex scottish highlands) will be dispatched by DPD next day service. Scottish Highlands will be a 2-3 day service.
. International shipments will be dispatched by a courier service.
• If the items are in stock, orders will be processed and shipped the same day if possible or the following working day after receipt of your order. Please contact Sea Sure customer service before placing an order for time sensitive shipments. All deliveries, except special delivery, will need to be signed for on delivery.
Certificates Of Conformity
Certificates of Conformity can be issued for all parts that are manufactured by Sea Sure Ltd. The Charge for this is £10.45 Plus VAT per certificate.Please make this clear when ordering if you require one.
We have distributors and retail outlets in most sailing areas worldwide and do not handle international orders over our on-line shop. However please contact our customer services, if you would like to order from us direct.
All prices include VAT at current rate of 20%
All returns must have a valid returns number, please contact Sea Sure customer service team (details below), to obtain a returns number before returning the item. Refunds will be processed upon reciept of goods.
Send all returns to:
Sea Sure Ltd.
Unit 12 Matrix Park
• You have a 'cooling off' period where you can cancel or return the order with 7 working days.
• Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• Credit for product only.
• Please include a copy of the invoice or delivery note and clearly identify your returns number with the returned package for prompt credit.
• If the return is an exchange for items that total more than the original order, our Sea Sure service team will contact you for payment details.
• Customer is responsible for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition.
• Clearance/Sale items are non-returnable.
These terms and conditions of sale will form the basis of any contract between the Company and the Buyer and exclude any other terms and conditions inconsistent with them which the Buyer might seek to impose at any time. No variation of these terms and conditions is permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by a Director of the Company.
All contracts entered into by the Company will be subject to English Law and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Unless otherwise stated any estimate or quotation provided by the Company will be valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Goods will be invoiced at the prices ruling at the date of despatch. The Company reserves the right to adjust the price at any time prior to delivery of the Goods to take account of increases in labour or material costs or currency fluctuations affecting imported Goods. Unless otherwise stated the quoted prices are net ex-works and are exclusive of carriage, insurance, packaging and VAT.
Delivery is effected when the Goods leave the premises of the Company. Delivery dates are advised in good faith but the Company will not be liable for any loss caused by late delivery or its failure to make Goods available for collection on the due date.
The seller may deliver by installments in such quantities as it may reasonably decide; such installments shall be separate obligations and no breach in respect of one or more of them shall entitle the buyer to cancel any subsequent installments or repudiate this contract as a whole.
5. BREAKING LOADS
The breaking loads given in this catalogue are for guidance only and are not guaranteed. They represent and average of tests carried out by ourselves using calibrated testing equipment.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
The Company shall not be liable for any failure to deliver the Goods arising from circumstances outside its control. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, the following:-
Act of God, war, riot, explosion, abnormal weather conditions, fire, flood, strikes, lockouts, Government (UK or other) actions or regulations, delay by suppliers, accidents, shortage of materials, labour or manufacturing facilities.
Should the Company be prevented from delivering in the above circumstances the Company will inform the Buyer as soon as reasonably practicable.
Risk in the Goods passes to the Buyer when the Goods are delivered to or collected by the Buyer or its agent.
Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Goods have been paid for in full and all amounts owed by the Buyer to the Company for other Goods have been paid. So long as the Company is owed any amount by the Buyer, the Buyer may transfer title only as a fiduciary agent for the Company.
The Company may recover from the Buyer any Goods supplied by the Company if they have not been paid for, or if in the opinion of the Company serious doubts arise as to the solvency of the Buyer. In this situation the Company may enter upon any premises of the Buyer to remove such Goods.
Goods shall be examined by the Buyer on delivery or collection, or should be signed for as 'unexamined'. Any shortages, damage or problems should be notified verbally within 3 days and in writing within 7 days of the date of delivery.
All sums are due within 30 days of the date of delivery for credit account holders. In other cases payment will be required prior to delivery.